Monday, February 27, 2012

More Wazzy, and BIKES!

Hey guys - Figured I needed to post some stuff of my bikes. And seeing as I've finished my wazdakka build, and he's ready for paint, You guys need a picture of that.

 Here he is balancing on his new base! This is a rough idea of what he's going to look like based up and everything.


 Couple shots of his base all painted up and ready for him when he's done.
AAAND his buddies on bikes! Got alot of nobz in there so i can run em as nob bikers if i want. Theres even a bike that has a Kombi-Flamer in there. :)

Gotta put my Boyz on the back burner, finishing up the bugs i'm painting for my buddy, He bought me an airbrush to pay for them. So i'll get those busted out this week, I'll take some pics tonight, of all i got to paint and where I'm at on all of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment